Hakfar Hayarok college has designed a successful education model, a model which has received recognition and appreciation in the educational system.
The model is characterized by two central themes:
- The design of a unique learning space which combines computing and measurement tools with learning content, while emphasizing individual faith, mutual respect, sensitivity and tolerance, student empowerment, development of thinking, creativity and teamwork.
- Guided experience and expertise in industrial plants. Internship is supplemented by the formative evaluation of teachers, factory representatives and the students themselves.
For details on registering for college contact
Meyer- phone: 052-5842035
The College takes students:
- Capable of understanding the meaning of scientific concepts and technological processes.
- Able to diagnose faults and malfunctions using computer technology.
- Able to use measuring instruments and collect data relevant to professional decision making.
- Able to process data using a computer.
- Able to work on the computer in various ways: publishing, statistical work, animation, etc..
- Capable of passing certification tests to graduate Ed. Ministry technician / engineer.
The College has two main tracks:
1. Mechanical Engineering Track
Specialization: Computer Systems and vehicle diagnostics.
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Specialization: Power Systems Command and Control.